Yelan Genshin Impact is a female character with an extraordinary Hydro element. His abilities can be maximized if he uses the right Yelan build.
The good news is, building Yelan Genshin Impact is easy. If you choose the right weapons and artifacts, this character will produce a damage buff for the active character.
As you know, Yelan has a character that is almost similar to Xingqiu. This makes Yelan able to produce Hydro damage. Yelan also has very important exploration abilities.
For those of you who want to play Yelan Genshin Impact, here is a guide you can follow.
Build Yelan Genshin Impact
When creating a build in Genshin Impact, you have to pay attention to the choice of weapons and artifacts. This is important for adding several attributes to your Genshin Impact character’s skills.
Yelan’s best weapon
As a Bow user character, here are some of the best weapons that are suitable to complete Yelan’s build:
- Elegy for the End: This is a weapon that contains the Energy Recharge substat, which functions to provide a buff for a team. With this weapon, it will add utility when in the line up.
- Aqua Simulacra: This is Yelan’s best weapon which can help maximize damage. This weapon is able to provide a passive effect that is useful for increasing Yelan Genshin Impact’s abilities.
- Polar Star: This is a bow weapon that can provide stacks and increase the character’s ATK even higher.
- Skyward Harp: Bow weapon that can provide large damage based on the first and second stats.
- The Viridescent Hunt: This dark green arc-shaped weapon is capable of providing a 50% percentage of creating a Cyclone. Enemies who are attracted will receive around 40% damage.
Yelan Artifact Genshin Impact
Some of Yelan’s damage depends on his Elemental Burst. Therefore, here are some artifacts that are most suitable for Yelan.
- 4 Sets of Emblems of Severed Fate
- 2 Heart of Depth Sets
- 2 Sets Tenacity of Millelith
Yelan Genshin Impact Line Up
After knowing what Yelan can do, next you need to know how to build line up or a team in a party containing this one character. Here are the recommendations.
One of the most popular line ups is placing Kujou Sara, Bennett, Raiden Shogun and Yelan in one team. Yelan’s role in this team is to use Hydro when Raiden Shogun attacks.
The Vaporize team consists of many five-star characters such as Zhongli, Yun Jin, Hu Tao, Venti and Yelan. A line up like this makes it easier for Yelan to launch elemental reactions like Vaporize, while at the same time Hu Tao’s character will launch normal attacks.
Perma Freeze is a team with the characters Venti, Diona, Ayaka and Yelan. This line up can freeze the enemy many times. You can also attack enemies while the freeze is in progress.
That is the explanation about Yelan Genshin Impact. Make sure you choose the right Yelan build so you can achieve maximum results in battle.