Latest Way to Root and Install CWM Samsung Galaxy V Kitkat – It was once an Android cellphone from Samsung which was favored by many users, especially Samsung product lovers. As we know, this Samsung Android cellphone on average has quite good quality and indeed the price is a little more expensive than others. MOBILE PHONE Samsung Galaxy V This is indeed targeted at lower middle class consumers because the specifications it carries and the price are quite affordable.
And for you users who are ready to carry out repairs or for you beginners who want to know more about how the Android system and its applications work, the main requirement you have to do is root, not only how to root the Samsung Galaxy V, but I will also share how to do it. to install CWM on the smart phone.
How to Root and Install CWM Samsung Galaxy V Kitkat
Preparation before root:
- Download Samsung KIES: [Download]
- Enable USB DEBUGGING on Samsung Galaxy V
- Battery above 80%
- Back up data just in case.
Samsung Galaxy V Root Materials:
- Open Odin then Extract the CWM + TWRP File, move SuperSu.zip to Sdcard.
- Turn off your Galaxy V cellphone and press and hold (Volume Down + Power + Home) simultaneously.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy V cellphone to the computer with a data/USB cable.
- If your gadget has been detected by Odin, please select AP/PDA.
- Then select one of the CWM & TWRP files that you extracted earlier.
- Click OK, START.
- Wait a few moments until the process is complete and your HH will reboot itself.
- Press and hold (Volume Up + Power + Home) buttons simultaneously.
- After entering CWM select “Apply from Sdcard”, select “SuperSu” and install
- Then Reboot again
Easy right? Even if you are a beginner, I’m sure you can understand it.