How to view contacts stored on Google Please note, considering that Android cellphones in this era will generally ask you to save contact phone numbers directly in your Google account.
This is because Google accounts have a synchronization feature which will make it easier for you to move contacts between cellphones or other devices.
It can only be done using the same Google account.
That way you can move contacts to other devices without the need for third-party applications on smartphones.
However, this does not rule out the possibility if you want to change or export contacts into a file for something.
Fortunately, you can do this easily because access is already available to the contacts stored in your Google account.
Have you ever added a new contact number in Gmail and now want to see the phone contacts stored in that Google account?
Keep following our discussion below so you can find out how to check phone contacts stored in an email.
This method is very useful because of the Gmail Contacts feature so that contacts can be stored online.
That way you can view telephone contacts via a cellphone or PC using the Google email address that we have.
If your cellphone is damaged or lost, then you will not be able to find out all the contact numbers stored on the cellphone or Sim card.
So that you are not too confused, please refer to the complete information about how to view contacts stored on google in the review below. Listen to the end!
1. How to View Contacts Saved on Google Through the Gmail Application
|How to View Contacts Saved on Google Through the Gmail Application
The first way to view contacts stored on Google is to do it through the Gmail application, the steps are as follows:
- First, open the Gmail application and log in using your account.
- Then press the account profile photo at the top right of the application.
- Then press the “Google Account” button.
- After that, on the Google Account page you can select the “People & Sharing” tab.
- Then enter the “Contacts” menu and you will be shown all the contacts that have been stored in your Google Account.
- Good luck!
Smartphones that use the Android operating system actually provide access to stored contacts directly via the Google menu so you don’t need to enter the application.
2. How to View Contacts Saved on Google via Mobile
|How to View Contacts Saved on Google Via Mobile
Without much ado, we will immediately describe the steps for viewing contacts stored on Google, which are as follows:
- Please open the “Settings” menu or settings on your Smartphone.
- Next go to “Google Account”.
- Then select “Manage your Google Account”
- After that, on the “Google Account” page, you can select the “People & Sharing” tab.
- Continue by selecting “Contacts”.
- Later you will be shown all the contacts that have been stored in your Google account.
For those of you who prefer to access settings on a laptop or computer because of the large screen or other navigation conveniences, you can visit the web page from your Google account.
3. How to View Contacts Saved on Google Through the Web
|How To View Google Saved Contacts Through The Web
The method or way to view contacts stored on Google in this last sequence is via the web, the steps are as follows’
- Just open a browser and visit the Google Account site.
- Then Login using the account you have.
- Find the “People & Sharing” menu.
- Then click on the “Contacts” section.
- On that page, you will see all the phone contacts that have been stored in the “Google Account”.
You can edit the contact information contained in the “Google Account” directly from the page.
Not only that, you can also export contacts into a file that is ready to be transferred to your cellphone or other device.
Interestingly, you can delete or hide contacts directly in your Google Account.
There is also a Print feature that allows you to print selected contacts or all contacts in your Google Account in paper form.
Menu Functions on the Google Contact Page
|Menu Functions on the Google Contact Page
A little extra, if you are curious about what the functions of the menus in Google Contacts are, there’s no need to worry because we will share the information.
After knowing several ways to view contacts stored on Google, you also need to know the functions of the contact menu on a Google account, including the following:
- Import: Add contacts to e-mail from a CSV or vCard mobile/PC device
- Export: To retrieve contacts stored in Google account to cellphone.
- Trash: The contact list you delete will go to the trash.
- + (plus) sign: Adds a new contact.
- Contacts: Contains a list of contacts that you saved.
- Frequently contacted: The contact you last called.
- Other box: Contains contacts with linked email addresses.
- Labels: Like categories, this menu can also group existing contacts as desired.
- Merge & Repair: Menu for repairing the contacts you saved.
- Print: To print or print contacts that you have onto paper media.
So, from here you are familiar with all the functions contained in the Google contact menu, which you can automatically use.
What’s more, how to view contacts stored in a Google account can be done very easily!
The final word
That’s a little information about how to view contacts stored on google what you need to know to try to apply.
All you need to do is follow each of the steps that we have described in the review above.
By knowing this method, it won’t hurt if you always back up your contacts so they can be restored and used quickly when you need them.
You can share this article with friends, relatives and relatives or on social media that you have. That’s all and good luck!