OVO and GoPay are the two digital wallet applications most widely used by Indonesian people for transactions.
Apart from making it easy to make all types of payments, it is also easier for users to make transfers between e-wallets.
The good news is, now you can transfer balances from OVO to GoPay practically and quickly using it virtual accounts bank.
This way, you no longer need to bother using another bank as an intermediary to accommodate your OVO balance.
So, how do you transfer OVO to GoPay without a bank account?
Here’s the complete explanation!
Terms of OVO Transfer to GoPay
The main condition for you to be able to transfer OVO to GoPay is to do so upgrades account to OVO Premier.
This is because transfer services to other bank accounts, including virtual accounts, can only be done by OVO Premier users.
To do upgradesyou only need to prepare an e-KTP as your personal identity and an active cellphone number that can be contacted by OVO.
How to Transfer OVO to GoPay
To transfer OVO to GoPay, you need to know the GoPay virtual account number first.
You can use any bank that supports payments to GoPay, one of which is Bank CIMB Niaga and Permata Bank.
Number virtual accounts What you get is a combination of the bank code and cellphone number you use on your GoJek account.
For example, if you use a Permata Bank virtual account, the transfer code you use is 898 + cellphone number You.
Here is how to transfer OVO to GoPay via virtual account:
- Open the OVO application on your cellphone.
- On the home page, select menu Transfer.
- Select an option Transfer to Bank Account.
- Enter code virtual accounts GoPay Permata with format 898 + HP number registered with GoJek.
- Fill in the nominal balance you want to transfer.
- Double check whether the GoPay destination number and the nominal balance you transferred are correct.
- If so, press Transfer.
- Enter the 6 digit OVO PIN to confirm payment.
- Now, your OVO balance has been successfully transferred to GoPay.
OVO to GoPay Transfer Fee
Starting December 12 2019, OVO charges an admin fee of IDR 2,500 for every transaction made to another bank account, including via the GoPay virtual account.
This rate is still relatively lower than the rate charged by other conventional banks, namely IDR 6,500.
Therefore, make sure your balance is sufficient to make a transfer so that your transaction can be processed.
For example, if you want to top up GoPay via OVO for IDR 100,000, then you need to ensure that you have a minimum balance of IDR 102,500.
OVO Transfer Limit to GoPay
One form of OVO’s commitment to providing security for its users is by limiting transactions within a certain time period.
Per day, OVO limits transactions to 10 times with a maximum transaction nominal of IDR 10,000,000.
If you have passed the transaction limit, you can only make another transaction the next day.
Not only daily, OVO also sets transaction limits for weekly and monthly periods.
Every week, you can only make transactions 35 times with a maximum transaction nominal of IDR 15,000,000.
Meanwhile, per month, the maximum transaction limit you have is IDR 30,000,0000 90 times.
Apart from the maximum transaction limit, you also need to know that OVO has a nominal limit on the amount of balance you can transfer, which is IDR 10,000.
In other words, you will not be able to transfer a balance if the amount is less than IDR 10,000.
How to Overcome Failed OVO Transfer to GoPay
After each transfer, OVO will usually display the status and details of your transaction.
If the statement shows that your transaction failed, then don’t panic yet. Because your balance will not be deducted.
So, if you experience problems transferring from OVO to GoPay, do the following to overcome them:
- Make sure you have done it upgrades to your OVO Premier account.
- Make sure the balance you have is sufficient to make a transfer, with a minimum transfer of IDR 10,000 and a transfer fee of IDR 2,500.
- Also check your transaction limit and make sure you have not exceeded the set limit.
- Check and make sure your internet connection is stable.
- Reinstall the OVO application and try again.
So, that’s how to transfer OVO to GoPay without having to transfer the balance to a bank account first.
Apart from following the steps explained above, make sure you have carefully paid attention to the requirements for transferring OVO to GoPay.
I hope this helps!