How to solve Google keeps stopping This can be done using several methods that we will share in this discussion.
You can use the Google application via the Search Widget installed on the Smartphone’s main page.
The Google application actually also includes a web browser, only the application is more focused on the Google search engine.
Android cellphone users often experience the condition that Google keeps stopping, especially when opening the website they need.
If you often experience this, you don’t need to worry because now there is a way to deal with Google which keeps stopping.
One of the reasons Google keeps stopping is because there is an error with the Google Play Store or Google search service on the cellphone.
For example, when you are updating an application and experience an error that causes the application to error.
Usually the way to overcome this condition is to delete and re-download the application on your Android phone.
However, there are other ways you can also do it. Curious how how to deal with Google keeps stopping?You should read the full explanation below.
Why Google Keeps Stopping
Google notifications keep stopping happening on all Android devices like Xiaomi, OPPO, VIVO, Realme, Samsung, Sony, LG, Google Pixel and others.
In general, applications that crash are caused by bugs in the application and it is possible that the application crashes are caused by other things.
Before knowing how to deal with Google keeps stopping, you can see the reasons why Google keeps stopping, as follows:
- Google Update – An update that was supposed to make the app more stable but instead, added bugs to the app. If so, what you can do is uninstall the update or wait until Google makes a fix and updates to a more stable version.
- Android System WebView Problems – Android System WebView is an important component used to display web content in applications, but if this component has problems then Google applications and other applications that also use the Android System WebView component will also have problems.
- RAM memory full – Generally, RAM memory is full due to running many applications simultaneously which can cause the application to crash and an error message appears that keeps stopping or has stopped.
- Cache file buildup – Cache file buildup in internal memory will cause system and application conflicts, so this is the factor that causes Google applications to become unusable.
How to Overcome Google Keeps Stopping
1. Restart your Android cellphone
|Restart HP Android
While waiting for repairs and updates from Google, there are several tips you can try to fix this problem.
Google, through its Twitter page, has informed you that the way to deal with Google keeps stopping is to reload the Android phone by holding down the power button for 30 seconds.
These suggestions from Google may be helpful for some Android users, but they may not be helpful for some.
Even so, for those of you who are also experiencing Google problems that keep stopping, you can try reloading your cellphone.
2. Clear Android Cache Files
|Clear Android Cache Files
You can clean cache files when your cellphone storage feels full or when you experience problems with applications.
To solve the problem, Google keeps stopping, you can follow the guide below.
a. Delete Google Cache Files
- The first step, please open the menu “Settings” on your Android phone.
- Next select “Manage Apps” and find and select the Google app.
- After that select “Clear data>Clear cache“then confirm by clicking”Ok” to clear the cache.
b. Clean Cache Files Using Cleaner Application
- The first step, please open the application “Cleaner” on the cellphone.
- Then wait until the cache scanning process is complete.
- After that tap “clean up” to start the cleaning process.
- Please wait a few moments until the cleaning process is successful.
3. Perform Updates
All you have to do is visit the Google Play Store to update the Google application, but you can only update if the latest version of the application is available.
The steps to overcome Google keeps stopping by updating are as follows:
- The first step, please open the Google Play Store on your cellphone.
- Then tap the three lines icon at the top and select “Apps & Games“.
- After that, select the Google application that is experiencing the problem or error.
- If there is an update, you can tap “Updates” and wait until the update process is complete.
4. Clear App Data
|Clear App Data
By deleting the data, the application will return the application to its original settings so that it can overcome the Google application continuing to stop.
Data that will be deleted such as database, cache, cookies, browsing history, login data and others.
To overcome Google keeps stopping by deleting application data, you can follow the steps as follows:
- The first step, please open the menu “Settings” on the cellphone.
- Next select “Manage Apps“.
- Then select the application “Google“.
- After that select “Erase Data>Manage Space“.
- Please tap “Erase All Data” then confirm with “Ok” to clear app data.
5. Uninstall App Updates
|Remove App Updates
Many Android Smartphone users who have managed to overcome Google keep stopping it by deleting this application update.
To be more effective, you can do both, namely deleting application data and also deleting application updates.
The steps to overcome Google keeps stopping by deleting application updates are as follows:
- The first step, please open the menu “Settings“on HP.
- Next select “Manage Apps“then find and select the app”Google“.
- Then tap “Uninstall Updates” then confirm with “OK” to remove app updates.
The final word
That is the entire content of the discussion that we can explain to you about it How to solve Google keeps stopping.
The reason Google keeps stopping is that you can’t open various applications on your device anymore.
Therefore, you need to understand how to deal with Google that keeps stopping which we have shared above.
That’s the information we can share with you about how to deal with Google that keeps stopping in this article. Hopefully useful and good luck.