How to Make WA Voice Notes into Videos – WhatsApp is the most popular online chat application available for smartphone devices. Especially for Android users, we can download and install the WhatsApp application via the Google Play Store. Apart from being able to be accessed via an Android cellphone, WhatsApp can now also be installed on Windows devices. On Windows 11, for example, it is possible to install the WhatsApp application and connect it to the WhatsApp account on your cellphone. So, we no longer need WhatsApp Web to be able to access our WhatsApp account via a PC or laptop device. Even to access WA on a Windows PC, we only need to log in once and WhatsApp data continues to be synchronized.
On WhatsApp we can not only send text messages to each other, but we can send media files, emojis, share locations and even send voice messages. For media files, several types of files can be sent easily, such as images, videos, audio / music, documents and so on. However, there is a limit on the size of files that can be sent on WhatsApp. For video files, for example, the maximum size of video files that can be sent via WhatsApp is 100MB. Apart from that, all types of media files sent via WhatsApp will be compressed automatically by the system. This process will sometimes cause the quality of the media files sent to decrease, and the file size will even be smaller than the original file.
Restrictions are also placed on WhatsApp Voice Notes or VNs that can be sent by users. Initially, the maximum duration of WhatsApp voice notes was only 30 seconds. However, after a new update was introduced some time ago, the duration of this voice note has a longer duration. There are even users who state that WA voice notes can be up to 2 hours 30 minutes long in one send. Not only that, we can also save WhatsApp voice notes sent by friends or other users as a file. Whether it’s a WA voice note, it becomes an audio or video file, depending on what file format we want. And in this article we will explain how to make WA voice notes into videos in Mp4 or other format. You can see complete information below!
How to Make WA Voice Notes into Videos on a Cellphone
To be able to save VN WhatsApp posts as video files, there are 2 steps you can take. The first way is to take the VN file that is automatically stored in the cellphone’s internal memory, then change the file format to video. Here we are free to choose the video format we want to use for the WA voice note file, be it Mp4, 3GP, MPEG, AVI or other video formats. However, the most commonly used video format today is the MP4 format.
The complete steps for making WA voice notes into videos on an Android cellphone are as follows:
Step 1. Save the WhatsApp Voice Note File
Beforehand, make sure you have found and downloaded (played) the voice note from a friend or other person until it’s finished. In this case, the voice note will be automatically saved in the cellphone’s internal memory. You just have to look for the VN file then move it to another folder that is easy to access.
- The first step is to open the application File Manager or File Manager on an Android cellphone.
- Then go to options Internal Storage or Phone Storage.
- Scroll down then go to the folder WhatsApp.
- Then go to the folder Media.
- Then go back to the folder WhatsApp Voice Notes.
- Now you look for the voice notes file that you want to convert into a video file. Usually the file .opus format and cannot be played using the HP’s default Media Player.
- Press and hold on the VN file OPUS format, then select Move it. So Paste in internal memory nor external memoryyou can definitely find the file easily.
At this point, you have successfully saved the WA voice note file which will later be converted into a video file.
Step 2. Change the WhatsApp Voice Note (.opus) File Format to Video
Next, we will change the format of the WhatsApp voice note file that was saved earlier to a video file in MP4 or other format. Continue reading the steps below:
- Your first step open a browser on your Android cellphone.
- Then visit the file converter site page named FreeConvert.com and select menu convert OPUS to Mp4 or easier with a click THIS LINK.
- On the site page displayed, now you click Choose File. Then Search for and select the voice note file in .opus format earlier.
- After the file has been successfully selected and uploaded to the site, you select the output file format that you want to use. For example, here I choose format Mp4 as the output file.
- If so, then click the button Convert and wait until the process is complete.
- To save the resulting voice note file which has been converted into a video file, then you click Downloads. Then the video file resulting from the converted voice note will be saved to the cellphone memory.
Apart from using the FreeConvert.com site above, you can also choose other file converter sites spread across the internet.
That’s how to make WA voice notes into videos on an Android cellphone that you can easily and practically apply yourself. Don’t forget to share this information on your personal social media account.