Tutorial – How to lock apps on iPhone? Is it the same as Android? As you know, iPhone and Android have a number of differences. Among other things, they have different operating systems, if the iPhone uses iOS, the Android uses the Android OS version. Likewise with how to download the application, if on an iPhone you can get the application through the App Store.
On Android you can download and install apps through the service Play Store. Talking about applications, of course you have documents that are private on your cellphone. Because it contains privacy data, you definitely have to protect it, and one way is to lock the application. Indeed, you can secure your cellphone by locking the screen, but it turns out that all of that is not enough.
4 Ways to Lock Applications on iPhone 2023, Easy, Fast and Guaranteed Safe!
There are several ways to lock apps on iPhone, and you can do it easily. Either by using additional applications or without any applications. Apart from locking the screen, to maintain the security of your privacy data on your cellphone, you also need to lock the application. By locking applications, you will provide double protection for the security of privacy data on your cellphone.
So, if an irresponsible party manages to break into your cellphone screen lock. The security of your privacy data in your application is still protected. Here are several ways you can lock applications on your iPhone.
1. Using AppLocker
The first way to lock applications on your iPhone is by using an additional application. And one of the applications that you can use is AppLocker. To be able to use this method, you must first download and install the AppLocker application on your iPhone via the App Store. Here are the steps.
- First, download and install App Locker application on your iPhone.
- If it has been successfully installed, open the App Locker application.
- Then, select menu Settings and click the ON button.
- Then set a password, making sure you create one that is not easy for others to guess, but easy for you to remember.
- Next, you select a folder, files, or photos you want to lock with password.
2. How to Lock Apps on iPhone Without an App
Apart from using additional applications, you can also lock applications on your iPhone without an application. You can lock certain applications on your iPhone by utilizing the built-in feature. And one of them is by using features Face ID. However, you can do this method on iPhone series 7 and above, here are the steps.
- First, open the iPhone and please open the menu Settings or Settings on your iPhone.
- Next, select Account and select Privacy.
- Later the next page will appear, please swipe down until you find the Screen Lock option.
- Then, choose Face ID & Passcode.
- Insert password your iPhone.
- Then, choose which apps you want to lock on your iPhone with Face ID.
3. With Touch ID
Besides Face ID, iPhone also provides features Touch An ID that you can use to lock certain apps on your iPhone. If Face ID uses a facial recognition method, so the way this feature works is by using fingerprints or fingerprints You. Following are the steps to lock the application using the feature Touch ID.
- First, please open your iPhone and open the menu Settings or Settings on iPhone.
- Next, select Touch ID & Password.
- Then, enter the password if there is one.
- Select the app you want to lock with Touch ID.
- To activate it, you will be asked to add a fingerprint.
- If so, please re-enter the menu Settings, and select Passcode & Touch ID.
- Activate Passcode & Touch ID for the desired application.
4. Using the Restrictions Feature
Next is how to lock applications on the iPhone by using the Restrictions feature on the iPhone. Here are the steps.
- Firstly, open your iPhone and please open the menu Settings or Settings on iPhone.
- Next, select General and click Restrictions.
- Please activate it first Restrictions, then select Enable Restrictions.
- Later, you will be asked to enter password.
- And on the next page you can choose the application you want to lock.
Apart from using the methods above, another way you can protect your privacy on your iPhone is to delete Google History. Here are the steps.
- First, open the Chrome app on iPhone.
- Tap More or the Triple Dot symbol at the bottom right, and click History.
- Then, tap Clear Browsing Data.
- Check History Browsing and uncheck any other items you don’t want to delete.
- Then, tap Clear Browsing Data, then Clear Browsing Data.
- Finally, tap Done at the top right.
Those are the 4 ways to lock applications on iPhone, both with and without applications. Please choose the best method according to the type of iPhone you have, to protect the privacy data on your iPhone.