Tutorial | WhatsApp is an application chat the most widely used to date. Not only on cellphones, but other devices such as laptops. One of them uses WhatsApp Web. Do you know how yet? downloads WhatsApp Web on that laptop?
Using WhatsApp Web is certainly much more practical when you spend a lot of time in front of your laptop. Moreover, work is based on these devices. Instead of checking your cellphone back and forth, it’s better to link your account so you can also open it via your laptop.
You yourself have to understand that there are two ways to use WA on a laptop. Want to know how to do it and download it? Is it the same as WhatsApp on a cellphone? Read the full explanation here.
What is WhatsApp Web?
But before the way downloads WhatsApp Web on a laptop, it’s a good idea for you to read this explanation. As already mentioned, there are two ways to use WhatsApp on a laptop or PC. You can use WA which is application or browser based.
Application-based WhatsApp is often called WhatsApp Desktop. This application can be downloaded using a computer-based extension linked to the WA account on the cellphone. So you can run one account on two different devices.
Meanwhile, WhatsApp Web is a browser-based WA application. You can open it from any browser that supports WhatsApp. The menus and features are the same as the applications on cellphones. It’s just that the display is wider, so it’s more interesting when accessing it.
The way to use WhatsApp Web is by connecting your WA account on both devices. You don’t have to create a new account with another number. But linking it, so it can chat with the same number on the laptop.
By linking the account, messages sent and received are also synchronized. Contents chat The WA on the cellphone and laptop remains the same. If a message comes in, you can also see it on both devices.
This method certainly provides convenience and saves more time. Moreover, currently WhatsApp Web supports use multi devices up to four devices. That means you can link accounts on multiple devices at once without log out in one of them.
Method Downloads WhatsApp Web on Laptop
Have you decided to use an application or browser-based WA? If you use WhatsApp Web Desktop, you must download the application first. The following will explain the method for those of you who use a Windows or Mac laptop.
1. Downloads WhatsApp Web on Windows Laptop
WhatsApp Web can be accessed on all laptop devices, especially those with the Windows operating system. You can use the WA application on this device as long as the Windows OS is at least 8.1 or later. If it is below, then you can only access the browser-based WhatsApp application.
Downloading the WhatsApp Web application for a laptop with a Windows operating system is very easy. You can search for it directly on the official WhatsApp website. For this reason, it is guaranteed to be safe for your own account and device.
Apart from paying attention to the minimum operating system requirements, also ensure that the laptop’s storage space is sufficient. But it seems there’s no need to worry too much, because the size of this application is not large. Just look at the method downloads WhatsApp Web on laptops with the following Windows OS:
- Open whatever browser you use on your laptop. Here you can use Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then enter the address whatsapp.com/download/ on address bar.
- Then press Enter to open the download page.
- The next step is to select an option Download For Windows.
- Wait for the download process to complete until 100 percent.
- If you want to install the WhatsApp application on your laptop, look for the download file in the folder Downloads.
- Search for application files WhatsApp which is in .exe format.
- Click the file and select it Install so that it can be installed on a laptop.
2. Downloads WhatsApp Web on Mac Laptop
You don’t use Windows, but you use a Mac? Just look at the method downloads WhatsApp Web on a safe laptop is described as containing. Just like Windows OS, for Mac laptops there are special requirements in order to be able to use it.downloads-his.
Apart from connecting to the internet, the main requirement is to use a laptop with a minimum operating system of macOS 10.11 or later. If you haven’t used the OS, you can only access it via the browser on your Mac. You should look at the method downloads WhatsApp Web on the following Mac laptops:
- Open the browser on your Mac laptop.
- Next write it down whatsapp.com/download in the search box.
- After pressing the button Enterthe site will open.
- On WhatsApp’s official page, you immediately select the option Download For MacOS.
- Click on the option and wait for the download process to complete 100 percent.
- The downloaded file will go into the folder Downloads and has the .dmg format. So if you want to install, open the folder and select it Install.
How to Use WhatsApp Web on a Laptop
The way to use WhatsApp on a cellphone is certainly not the same as on a laptop. Even if you use the same account, you can’t login like when creating a new account. But what is needed here is to link the WA account on your cellphone with your laptop.
There are two methods to link an account, namely using a QR code or WhatsApp number. To make it clearer, you can see how to use WhatsApp Web on a laptop below:
- Open the WhatsApp you have downloads and install it on the laptop. If you want to use the browser-based WhatsApp application, open it web.whatsapp.com.
- On this page will be displayed code QR and a guide to linking accounts.
- Based on the guide, open the app WhatsApp the one on the cellphone.
- Then thighs tab Chattap the icon point three which is at the top right.
- Next select menu Linked Devices.
- Tap the button Link Devices and press OKAY.
- After that, you are asked to point your cellphone camera at the laptop screen and do it scans QR code. Make sure it is in the right position so it can be scanned.
- If it doesn’t work scans QR code, just select the option Link with Phone Number Only on WA HP.
- Select the same menu on WhatsApp Web.
- Then enter number WhatsApp along with the country code in the column.
- You will get a code on the laptop screen. Write the code on your cellphone and check whether you have successfully linked your account or not.
How to Log Out of WhatsApp Web on a Laptop
Actually, WhatsApp Web has a feature auto-logout to maintain security when finished accessing it via a laptop. But you can also remove the account manually. If log out from a laptop, do it like this:
- Open WhatsApp Web.
- Then select Menu from list chat. Usually marked with three dots or a tick.
- After that click Go out.
Besides, you can log out from WhatsApp on your cellphone. The method is easier as follows:
- Tap point three on WA HP.
- Choose Linked Devices.
- Tap the name of the laptop you are referring to.
- Choose GO OUT.
That’s the explanation of how downloads WhatsApp Web on laptop. You can use browser-based or application-based WhatsApp. How to use WA by linking accounts on cellphones and laptops.
New writer, just various content, fiction and nonfiction :))
Post Views: 318