Tech News – How to download reels on Instagram It’s easy, of course, with the help of a third-party application to download Instagram videos.
Instagram often adds various new features that increasingly attract the attention of its users. One of the newest features is Reels.
If you often play TikTok, then you will be familiar with the Reels feature on Instagram. Because in general, Reels is very similar to video content in the TikTok application.
In fact, due to its similarity to the features on TikTok, Instagram was scorned by its users, because they were considered uncreative and only brought what already existed on other platforms onto their own platform.
How to Download Instagram on Reels
Reels allows users to upload videos with a duration of 15, 30 or 60 seconds. The video size format in Reels also follows the portrait format like in Stories.
Even though it is considered plagiarism and lack of creativity, in fact many users enjoy making short videos using the reels feature. The reason is that there are many features provided on Reels, such as adding effects, adding background music, adding stickers and much more.
Talking about downloading videos, of course you can also download videos on Instagram Reels and re-share them on your respective Instagram accounts.
How to Download Instagram Reels Without an Application
Download Reesl Instagram videos can be done in various ways. The first way is without using additional applications, which need to be installed on your smartphone.
But you still need a special web-based video download platform, namely igram.io.
The way to download Reels on Instagram via Igram is as follows.
- Open the Reels video you want to download, click the sign Point Threethen select Copy Link.
- Next visit www.igram.iothen paste the link you copied earlier into the column provided.
- Then click the Download button. Then Igram will generate the Reels video, and finally you just click the button Download .mp4.
In an instant, the Reels video will be saved to your cellphone gallery, so you can share it again via your personal Instagram account.
Download Instagram Reels with the Story Saver Application
Next, there is another way to download Reels videos on Instagram, namely using the Story Saver application.
Also Read: How to Download TikTok Without Watermark
Before starting, please first download the Story Saver, Video Downloader for Instagram application. This application is available on the Play Store, so you can find it easily.
- Once installed, then open the Story Saver application, and immediately press the home button to let it run in the background.
- Then open the Reels video you want to download, then click the sign point three and select Share to.
- Next, search for and select the application A Downloader for Instagramto continue the video download process.
- After that, you will be directed to the Story Saver application, and the video you want to download is ready to be downloaded. You just click the Download button to start downloading the video.
That’s brief, related information Download IG reels without watermark with the application, or without additional applications.
That’s all for tips on how to download Instagram Reels videos from Tech News, see you again in another article.