WhatsApp has become the most widely used online chat application for smartphone users. The reason is because WhatsApp is very easy to use and you can chat comfortably.
Apart from that, on WhatsApp we also make it possible to make voice calls or video calls comfortably.
However, to interact with each other via WhatsApp we need to save the contacts of the people we want to contact. Talking about WA contacts, sometimes we want to delete them for certain reasons.
However, it is not uncommon for users to not know how to delete contacts on WA. Especially for you OPPO users, here’s how to delete WhatsApp contacts on your OPPO cellphone which you can easily read and apply.
How to delete WhatsApp contacts on OPPO cellphones
It’s actually very easy to delete WhatsApp contacts on your OPPO cellphone. It’s just that not all users know about it, maybe including you too.
And this time we will explain the easiest and most practical way to delete WhatsApp contacts on an OPPO cellphone, of course it can be applied even for those of you who are still beginners. For the steps to do it yourself, as follows:
Method 1. Delete WA Contacts Directly from the Application
This first method will explain how to delete WA contacts directly from within the WhatsApp application. regarding how to do it yourself, namely:
- The first step is to open the WhatsApp application on your smartphone device.
- Then on the Chat page, you click the Message icon in the bottom right corner of the display. There the WA contacts stored on your OPPO cellphone will be displayed.
- Now you search for and select the WhatsApp contact you want to delete. Later you will be directed to the Chat page with the selected WA contact.
- Next, click on the Contact Name at the top left of the display.
- The Contact Information page will be displayed, then you click the Three Dots icon in the top right corner then select View in Address Book.
- On the contact management page, then you click the Delete or Delete option.
- Confirm contact deletion, then the contact will be deleted immediately.
Now you can check the contact page on WhatsApp again as in method number 1-2 above. If you still have the contact you deleted, the solution is to click the Three Dots icon in the top right corner then select the Update option. Usually this way the contacts that were deleted will immediately disappear.
Method 2. Delete WA Contacts via the Contacts Application
Meanwhile, you can do this second method via the Contact application on your OPPO cellphone.
The method is not much different from the first method above. For the steps to do it yourself, namely:
- The first step is to open the Contact application on the OPPO cellphone.
- Then you go to the Contacts tab, then look for the contact you want to delete.
- After finding it, now you click on the contact.
- You will be taken to the contact management page. To delete it, you click the Delete button there.
- Now you have successfully deleted contacts on WhatsApp via the Contacts application on your OPPO cellphone.
That’s an easy and practical way to delete WhatsApp contacts on your OPPO cellphone. Hopefully the information above is useful.