For those of you who just bought an iPhone, or maybe have bought an iPhone for a long time — but want to change the language, you need to read this article to the end. Here I will explain a tutorial on how to change the language on the iPhone according to the country where you live, or according to your wishes. Immediately, just follow the steps below:
1. Open Settings on your iPhone
First of all, please go to the Settings section on your iPhone. Typically, the Settings icon is a gear and can be found on the iPhone home screen.
2. Scroll down and select “Language & Region”
In the settings section, please scroll down and look for the “Language & Region” option. Please tap that section to go to “Language & Region”.
3. Search and select “Language”
In the “Language & Region” section, you will find a list of languages available on your iPhone. Please select the language you want.
4. Select the desired language
Scroll to find the language you want, then tap it. If you want Indonesian, please select “Bahasa”. However, if you want Malaysian language, please tap “Malay”. It’s all up to you.
5. Confirm Language Change
After you choose a new language, iPhone will show a confirmation pop-up to make sure you want to change the language. Select the “Change iPhone Language” option to confirm the language change. Later the iPhone will automatically reload the display with the new language you choose.
And you have successfully changed the language on your iPhone. Now the appearance of the writing on your iPhone will adjust to the language you have chosen.
Here are some things you should pay attention to:
1. Reordering Apps: After changing the language, some apps may need to be rearranged to suit the new language. Just press and hold the app icon, then tap the “x “icon in the top left corner of the app to remove it. Next, re-download the application that was deleted via the App Store. Later the language will adjust to the new language that you previously selected.
2. Changing Date & Time: While changing the language, there is a possibility that the date and time format also changes. Be sure to check your date and time settings to make sure everything is to your liking.
So that’s the tutorial on how to change the language on the iPhone according to your wishes. Hopefully this is useful, and please share this article if you find it useful for others. (af)