How to Change FF Avatar with Your Own Photo – One of the Battle Royale Mobile genre games that is quite popular at the moment is Free Fire. Often abbreviated as Game FF, this game presents an exciting and tense battle between players. In this game, the players will be placed on an island and each of them is required to survive. You can keep the characters in the game alive by running, hiding, or attacking your opponent. The game will end when there is only one player left alive.
The Free Fire game is also supported by a stunning graphic display, thus adding to the excitement of the game. In the game, there are many character skins that you can choose according to your wishes, and there are also many items or features that complement the game. Some items, skins and features in Free Fire can be obtained for free and some must be exchanged for diamonds. Diamond itself is the currency in the Free Fire game which you can collect by completing the missions provided in it. Or to make it even faster, FF diamonds can be purchased using real money via the top up feature provided in the game.
As a Free Fire game player, you are definitely familiar with the FF avatar. The Free Fire account that is created will generally be given a random avatar or profile photo according to the stock available in the game. However, according to some players, this is considered less interesting and boring. For this reason, last May, Free Fire finally introduced a new feature that allows players to change their own avatar or profile photo on their account. Here’s an easy, complete way to change your FF avatar with your own profile photo that you can read and apply.
Feature Information for Changing Free Fire Avatar with Your Own Photo
The presence of a new feature that can change the avatar on your Free Fire account with your own profile photo provides an interesting surprise for FF game players. Many of them are enthusiastic about this feature, so many of them flock to immediately change the profile photo on their FF account.
However, it is not uncommon for those of them to feel disappointed because their FF avatar changes automatically. So most of them are looking for Old FF Avatars to restore their avatars to their original image. This step is often done by old FF players, whose accounts are already famous with avatars that are recognized by many people.
As we know, this update made by FF allows the user’s FF account to be directly synchronized with the login account used. This allows the FF avatar to change to match the profile photo on the login account used.
There are several other account options that can be used to log in to an FF account, such as Google, Facebook and VK accounts. For example, if you log in to FF using a Google Account, your FF avatar will automatically be the same as the profile photo on your Google account. The same thing will happen if you use another account as a way to log in to your FF account.
How to Change FF Avatar with Your Own Photo on an Android Phone
From the explanation above, we can change the avatar photo on the FF account with our own photo via the account used as a way to log in to FF. If you use a Facebook account to log in to an FF account, then you need to change the profile photo on the Facebook account linked to FF. Later the avatar on FF will change to match the FB profile photo.
The complete way to replace your FF avatar with your own photo on an Android cellphone is easy and practical, as follows:
1. Change FF Avatar via Facebook Account
This first method can be used specifically for those of you who use Facebook to log into your FF account. This means that the Facebook account is synchronized or linked to the Free Fire account whose avatar profile picture you want to change. For the steps to do it yourself, namely:
- Open the Facebook application on your Android cellphone.
- Then log in to your Facebook account which is linked to the Free Fire account whose avatar profile photo you want to change.
- On the Home page of your Facebook account, now you click the Three Lines icon in the top right corner. Then click on Profile Name (Profile Photo) Facebook account.
- Later you will be taken to a page Facebook Account Profile yours. Furthermore click on the FB Profile Photothen click Select Profile Photo.
- Find and select a profile photo that you want to use on that FB account and on the linked FF account.
- Adjust the photo position profile, then click Save.
Now you can check the profile photo on the FF account whether it has changed or not, usually it doesn’t take long for the FF avatar photo to adjust to the photo on the FB account.
2. Change FF Avatar via Google Account
Meanwhile, this second method can be used for those of you who synchronize your FF account with your Google account. You can change the profile photo on the Google account linked to your Free Fire account so that the FF avatar changes to match the photo used. For the steps to do it yourself, namely:
- Your first step open the Google Chrome browser on your Android cellphone.
- Then click on Google account profile photo which is at the top right of the display, then select menu Manage your Google Account.
- Make sure you have Log in using a Google account which is used as a way to log in to FF.
- On that page, you click on Profile Photo which is at the top of the display.
- Next select menu ChangeAnd look for photos that you want to use as your profile photo. You can find it via the menu Google Photos or Photos from Device.
- Then click Save to save the profile photo changes.
Next, all you have to do is open the Free Fire game and log in using the Google account whose profile photo you changed earlier. Then the avatar on the Free Fire account will automatically change according to the profile photo used.
3. Change FF Avatar via VK Account
And the final way to change your FF avatar with your own photo is to use a VK account. The way it works is more or less the same as the two methods above, namely the FF avatar will automatically adjust the profile photo used on the VK account. For the steps to do it yourself, namely:
- The first step open the app VK on your Android cellphone.
- Then log in to your VK account which is used to log in to FF.
- On the VK main page, you click Profile picture to enter the account profile page.
- Furthermore Click Profile Photo again on the account’s profile page, then select Editing photo.
- Select one of the options provided, for example select Upload from Device. Then search and select a photo that you want to use as your new profile photo.
- Set the size and position of the profile photothen click Continue to save it and click Close.
Next, you just have to check the profile photo on your FF account to see whether it has changed or not. If not, then you need to restart your Android cellphone first.
That’s how to replace your FF avatar with your own photo on your Android cellphone, which you can easily apply yourself. Don’t forget to share this information on your personal social media account so that it is useful for other people.