Activating the Highlight feature in ML is a solution for gamers so they can record important moments while playing.
When playing games, of course there will always be epic moments that appear and generally gamers want to ignore these moments.
This game created by developer Moonton always brings updates, the aim is to provide an increasingly interesting gaming experience.
The Highlight feature in ML is here to help gamers record epic moments that occur during the game.
Before this feature arrived, gamers had been using the screen recording feature available on their respective devices.
Along with technological developments, the Mobile Legends game has brought many innovations.
This is proven because the Highlight feature really helps gamers to immortalize their moments while playing.
Using this feature in ML makes it easier for gamers to create compilations of exciting moments, especially for big matches.
So, it is a shame that there are still many gamers who cannot operate this feature optimally.
Reported from several sources, below are some how to activate highlights in ML that you can apply. Check out the complete information in the article below.
How to Activate Highlights in ML
|How to Activate Highlights in ML
Below are the steps on how to activate highlights in ML which you can follow as a guide! The details are as follows:
- Please visit the Mobile Legends application and select the “Settings” menu.
- Next select “Highlight” in the “Settings and Arrangements” menu.
- Then select the image quality to be recorded HD or SD.
- Then select the recording mode “Original > Smart Clip or Cloud Recording”.
- At this point, the Highlight feature is active and can be used.
- After finishing playing, the results of the recording can be saved on your smartphone.
To ensure the Highlight Recording feature works when you are recording the screen while playing, a camera icon will appear on the left of the screen while you are playing.
There are several options there that you can use. The icon shows that you have recorded the screen while playing ML.
Next, the recording results can be seen after the game ends, there you will see the results displayed on the screen right on the camera icon and appear after the match is finished.
You can share these results directly on social media or others.
Especially for content creators, you will really feel helped by the Highlight Recording feature in your favorite game. It’s clear, isn’t it?
How to Save ML Replay Videos Without an Application
|How to Save ML Replay Videos Without an Application
Not only is there a way to activate highlights in ML, but you can also use this feature to save replays of ML game match results, namely the Highlight Recording feature.
Just by using this feature, you can view the screen while playing, the results will also be automatically saved to your cellphone gallery.
For this reason, you don’t need to download any application to save video replays of match results.
The way to save ML replay videos without additional applications is as follows:
- The first step you have to do is open the Mobile Legends game and press the Settings icon.
- After that, select the “Highlight” option.
- To activate this feature, please press “On” or ON on the Highlight Recording option.
- If so, to try the feature, just play Brawl or Classic mode.
- If you have entered the ML game, all you have to do is press the Highlight feature to start recording.
- After the match is finished, just click the Highlight feature icon and wait until the video replay is successfully downloaded.
- However, if you want to see the replay, you just click the Play icon on the video.
- Later the recorded file will be directly saved to your cellphone gallery.
- Finally, you can share the results of the match replay directly on your social media by pressing Share.
About the Highlight Features in Mobile Legends
|About the Highlight Features in Mobile Legends
When you watch a football match on television, maybe you will find highlights written in the corner of your TV screen.
Maybe this can describe the Highlight feature in the Mobile Legends game because its function is almost the same.
Highlights are clips that can be played after a match or game ends.
Maybe this is the same as a replay, but this highlight feature will focus more on certain moments.
So it’s not surprising if there are people who make videos about their games in ML and feel helped by this feature.
Actually, in the ML game, the Highlight feature is still optional, where this feature can be used or not.
Users of this feature will not have an effect on gameplay, that’s because this feature is optional and not mandatory.
Sometimes players feel this feature is very useful for reviewing a player’s copy in playing ML games.
However, on the other hand, there are also players who prefer to disable this feature because it can cause lag and frames later.
That’s because this feature will record automatically so that cellphones with specifications that are not too high will experience lag.
Why don’t Mobile Legends highlights appear?
|Why don’t Mobile Legends highlights appear?
At least, leave 3GB of memory (storage space) on your cellphone so that this feature can be used smoothly, if it is less then the method above cannot be used stably.
Basically the ML Highlight feature is never deleted, if there are no Highlights on your cellphone it might be caused by several things below.
The things that cause Highlights not to appear include:
- Your cellphone may still be below standard (Potato HP).
- You haven’t updated Mobile Legends to the latest version (usually if you are late you will be asked to update when you log in).
- Maybe you don’t have enough memory or your cellphone memory is full so you can’t do Highlight ML.
We don’t yet know the reason clearly, but we think your cellphone’s memory plays a very important role in this problem.
So, is there a way to overcome ML Highlights not appearing? There is! Namely by purchasing a new smartphone or deleting useless applications, videos and files.
That way, the storage will be even more spacious! Maybe you can find an application to delete ML data on the internet, but we won’t recommend it because it will only be in vain.
The final word
That’s the discussion about how to activate highlights in ML (Mobile Legends) that we can share.
For those of you who don’t know how to activate it, please read and follow each step that we share correctly to successfully activate it.
Hopefully the review and tutorial above can help players to have beautiful moments when playing ML games.
Remember! This feature will not be able to be used if the storage space on your cellphone cannot accommodate this application. That’s all and hopefully it’s useful.