Following the release of Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon which was quite a big success for FromSoftware in popularizing the mecha genre, they also did not forget to continue to provide support through patches focused on polishing the game following player feedback. Coincidentally, starting today, players can download Patch 1.02 which brings improvements to gameplay stability and various balancing.
The developer himself emphasizes that this patch is fully focused on balancing which allows players to try more builds from the beginning to the middle of the game. Meanwhile, other balancing related to PvP mode will follow via separate updates in the future.
The following are some of the improvements the new patch brings:
- MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF: Increased attack power/rate of fire and reduced reload time.
- LR-036 CURTIS: Increased attack power and reduced reload time.
- RF-024 TURNER: Increased attack power/projectile speed and reduced reload time.
- Fixed a bug that caused some specific weapons to fail to damage the main boss in the “Destroy the Weaponized Mining Ship” mission.
- Fixed a bug where the boss in the “Prevent Corporate Salvage of New Tech” mission failed to detect the player’s presence.
You can check more complete details of the patch directly via the official post HERE.
Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam. We happen to have put together a complete review which you can check HERE. Apart from that, you can monitor all the latest developments in the game via their official website HERE.
Be sure to keep up to date with other gaming news at Game News