Tutorial – How How to Download Applications Outside the App Store? As we already know that this App Store offers more than one million amazing applications. Where to download applications for the iPhone is very easy if you use the App Store at the official store. However, you need to know that you can also download applications that are not in the App Store, you know.
However, not all applications that can run on the iPhone are available in the app store. That Apple has placed certain restrictions and guidelines on applications so that they can be allowed into the App Store. That way there are some good applications that don’t follow these rules and therefore don’t enter the app store.
Because this is what ultimately leads people to want to find out how to download applications outside the App Store. Fortunately, now there are many ways to do this. However, you have to be willing to take some risks to get the application.
How to Get Apps Without the App Store?
If not through the app store, then how do you download applications outside the app store? Therefore, keep reading our review from start to finish to find out a more detailed explanation. Come on, read on for a more complete explanation below.
1. Sideloading Apps
The first way you can try to get applications without the app store is by using the sideloading technique. Sideloading is an application that is used to install applications directly to the iPhone without going through the App Store, you know. This is not something that is commonly done, but it could happen.
2. Using a Web Browser
Next, here is one way to download applications that are not available on the App Store, namely by using a web browser. By using this method you can visit the website that provides the application. Then you can directly download it from there.
However, you need to remember that there are still some applications that cannot be downloaded directly via a web browser. If so, what you have to do is use a special download application.
3. Using Cydia
Cydia is an application available on the App Store that you can use to download applications that are not available on the App Store. This application provides various applications that you can download. Applications that you can download include themes, tweaks and free applications.
However, you need to know that this application is only available for jailbroken devices. So first make sure you check the jailbreak status before using it.
4. Using Alternative Websites
Apart from using the services described above, you can also use various other alternative websites, you know. Several popular websites that you can use to download this application are TutuApp, AppValley, and TweakBox. This way you can also easily find the application you are looking for on their website.
5. Using the iOSEmus App
The next way you can get applications without an app store is by using the iosemus app. However, this application is a third party application. Apart from that, users can also download applications without needing an Apple ID.
How to get apps without app store? Below we explain the steps, namely:
- The first step, please open the Safari browser
- Then write the website iosem.us
- After that, please click on the iOSEmus application icon
- Next a notification will appear and select Allow
- Then you select the Settings menu
- Then please select Install
- After that, you tap on the iOSEmus application and click Install
- Then tap Done and you’re done
After it has been successfully installed, here’s how to download the app using iOSEmus, namely as follows:
- Please open the iOSEmus application
- Then please search for the application you want
- Then next select one of the applications then click the checklist
- After that, please tap Get then Open and Install
- Done and good luck
6. Install iPhone Apps With IPA Files
Previously, if you wanted to download an application without the app store, you had to download the Cydia Impactor application first. Here are the steps you can follow, namely as follows:
- The first step you can do is connect your iPhone device to your PC/Laptop
- Then please open the Cydia Impactor application and insert the IPA file into it by drag and drop.
- After that, please enter your Apple ID
- Next, all you have to do is click OK
- Then on the iPhone device, click Settings-General-Profiles or Settings-General-Device Management
- After that, please click Apple ID then click Trust
- Done and good luck
7. Install iPhone Apps From .DEB Files
So, if you have a file in DEB format then you can follow this method. However, apart from that, additional applications such as Xcode and App Signer will also be needed. You can download it first, here are the steps:
- Please open the Xcode application then select Preferences
- Then all you have to do is select the + sign and enter your Apple ID
- Then please return to the start menu and select Create New Xcode Project
- Then please select single view application then select Next
- After that, please enter the requested information then select Swift. Then also make sure you fill in the appropriate version of iOS on your cellphone
- After the warning appears, click Fix Issue
- Next, please enter your Apple ID then click Menu and enter a name
- Then all you have to do is download and install the App Signer application
- Then open the application and click Browse
- After that, please click Menu and select Apple ID
- Then please click the dropdown and select the application you want to install
- Then click Start
- Done and good luck
After the download process is complete, all you have to do is connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC/laptop. Then all you have to do is follow the steps below:
- The first step you have to do is open Xcode then click Window and Device
- After that, please select the device from the left column of the screen and select the + button
- Then please select the IPA file and click Open
- Then on your iPhone device, please click Settings-General-Profiles or Settings-General-Device Management
- Next, please select your Apple ID in the Xcode application and click Trust
Those are some ways you can try to download applications without going through the app store.
The final word
That’s the review we can share with all of you regarding How to Download Applications Outside the App Store. Hopefully this article can be useful and useful for all of us. That way, you can try one of the methods described above. Thank You!