Tutorial – How to Check AXIS Internet Quota. The internet has become a basic need for users of technological devices such as laptops or Smartphones. Living in this modern era, without the Internet, life might feel incomplete. What’s more, without the Internet you feel like you are missing out on the latest information ranging from news, sports, technology, politics, science and others.
Without us realizing it turns out Internet become mandatory in everyday life. Even now, social media has become a habit for young people that is difficult to abandon, such as LINE, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others.
Internet packages have always played a major role in accessing the Internet. Every Card provider own Internet package services which varies, depending on the size of the quota and the price of the package itself. One of the phenomenal providers in Indonesia and always displays unique advertisements on TV is AXIS.
AXIS Provider always provides the best service to its customers throughout Indonesia. Even though the signal range is not as big Telkomsel and Indosat, but AXIS remains the favorite for the Indonesian people who are already within AXIS signal range.
Currently, AXIS is collaborating with XL Axiataa, which means that everything related to AXIS can be related to XL Axiataa, starting from promotions, services, products, bonuses and others.
Internet packages offered by AXIS turns out to be very attractive, like the Rabu Rawit package. Where this internet package provides cheap package options, such as 2GB at a price of 18,000 with a limit or quota period of one month.
AXIS it does become choice of the best internet packages because the price is cheap, as long as the city where you live is covered by an AXIS signal. Quoted from Wikipedia.org AXIS signals are available in 400 cities throughout Indonesia including Java, Bali, Lombok, Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi.
How to Check AXIS Quota
On this occasion I will share about How to check AXIS internet quota complete and detailed. Checking your Internet quota is very important as one of the tips for managing and saving on your daily, weekly and monthly Internet needs. Without checking your internet quota, we will never know how much quota we have left after we use it all day.
Actually Check remaining AXIS quota It’s very easy, you could even say it’s almost the same as check quota on XL. For those of you AXIS card users who are still confused about checking your internet quota, I will help you with several methods such as telephone calls/dial phones, messages (SMS), and online.
#1. Check Internet Quota via SMS Message
The first method you can do is to Check AXIS Internet Quota namely via SMS Message. I think this first method is the easiest way and can be an alternative to the fastest way to check your Internet quota.
Apart from that, many AXIS card users also use this method. To do this, please follow the steps below.
- First, you open it messaging app which is on Smartphones or tablet that you have. Next, type the SMS with Format QUOTAwithout quotation marks then send to number 123. Wait a few moments, then there will be an incoming message notification regarding quota information from the AXIS card that you have.
Apart from using Smartphonesyou can also do the method above Computer Modem or the laptop you have. The method remains the same, you just send the message format as above and just wait for the incoming message notification from AXIS.
“SORRY THIS METHODS ARE NO LONGER APPLICABLE”
#2. Check AXIS Quota Via USSD Feature
For the second method, AXIS users can check their quota via Dial Phone or USSD. This method is very easy for you to do, and of course it is also used by other AXIS users. As for the method, you can immediately see the steps below.
- The first step, you press *123#then tap CALL/YES/OK. Next, you select option number 7 “MyInfo”.
- Then you select number 3, namely “Check Quota”. Then you select a package that you previously registered. And automatically, your package quota information will be visible.
- Over time, AXIS or other operators will usually change the method for checking balances, quotas or package lists. Therefore, users must also be up to date in this regard.
#3. Check AXIS Quota Via Telephone Call
This method is also the easiest and least hassle for AXIS users themselves. 123 is AXIS operator number which you can contact to find out information regarding the remaining quota you have.
You don’t need to worry about call costs, because this method requires no fees at all and all AXIS card users can do it. Just get in touch number 123 then follow the operator’s instructions.
#4. Check Quota Via AXISnet Application
Apart from using the USSD feature, AXIS users can also check quotas or data packages via AXISnet application. This application is intended for AXIS card users to get the latest information about packages, balance informationquotas, and others.
Users can download the application for free via the Google Play Store.
- The first step, download the AXISnet application via Google Play Store. Click the following link to download [Google Play] [App Store]
- Next, you open the application and register your AXIS number, tap options “Register Or Forgot Password” to register. Next, enter the AXIS number, email and Captcha code listed on the application. Tap “Send”.
- Later, you will receive a verification code via SMS, and you will automatically be presented with the home menu of the AXISnet application. And to see quota information, you can tap “YOUR TOTAL QUOTA, SEE DETAILS >>”. In this section, you will see detailed information about the quota you are using.
- With the AXISnet application, AXIS users can of course see complete information about the AXIS card that we use. Quite easy and simple!!
#5. Via Website (Online)
The final method for checking your quota that you can do is via the Official Website. I think this method is the most complicated because you have to do it with a data package, either via a smartphone or via a laptop or computer browser.
To do this, you just have to visit the AXIS website here. From this page, you will be shown in detail several ways to check your AXIS quota.
Of the several methods above, which one? The easiest way to check Axis internet quota According to you? Each user certainly has their own choice in viewing quota information. But in general it is often the way to go alternatives is via SMS messages and telephone calls.
For those of you who have run out of quota, you can try other interesting AXIS Internet packages such as KZL AXIS package (Kezel) which is suitable for social media, chatting, and listening to music online. Then AXIS TORCH package which you can use to stay up late from 00.00 – 06.00 in the morning.
Furthermore AXIS BRONET package which you can use as an alternative package for all day internet with a speed of 7.2Mbps.
That’s a brief review regarding how to check AXIS quota on cellphone and modem, Hopefully this can help AXIS card users. Share articles via social media to make them more useful and useful. If there is something you want to ask, please write in the comments column below.
Thank you and good luck!!!