Currently, the activity of converting notepad to PDF has become a common activity for both students and working people.
This PDF file format is certainly familiar to us, especially now that PDF files have become one of many people’s favorites for creating e-books.
Currently, there are still many students who are often asked to submit their assignments in PDF format. Not only that, you can also change Notepad to PDF format easily and practically.
So how do you convert notepad to PDF? If you are curious to know the tutorial, let’s just look at the explanation and information that we will share below.
How to Convert Notepad to PDF
As we know, currently there are many ways you can convert notepad files to PDF.
One way you can convert notepad to PDF is online via the website.
Currently, there are many websites that provide features for converting TXT files to PDF. Not only via the website, it turns out you can also convert notepad to PDF via the Android application.
Later you can choose one way to convert notifications to PDF that you think is easy to follow. For more details on how to convert notepad files to PDF, they are as follows:
1. Hipdf.com site
Hipdf.com is a website that provides free online PDF conversion. Not only for converting TXT to PDF, it turns out the site can also do other conversions, here’s how:
- First visit the hipdf.com website and continue by clicking choose file.
- Later you can choose the txt format you want to convert and continue by clicking open.
- Then wait a few moments for the upload process and continue by clicking convert.
- After that, wait for the conversion process to complete and click download if you want to download the PDF file directly.
- Or you can also choose Google Drive and Dropbox accounts as other storage places.
Not only can you use the method above, it turns out that this site also provides services for converting TXT files to PDF.
For more details on how to convert a TXT file to PDF using convertio.co, it is as follows:
- The first step you can take is to first access convertio.co and then select the file you want to convert.
- Later you can retrieve your files from Dropbox or Google Drive.
- After you search for a file in TXT format, you can immediately click open. You can also include multiple files at once for conversion.
- Then click convert and wait a few moments for the conversion process.
- After the conversion is complete, you can click download.
3. All Files To PDF Converter
All Files To PDF Converter is an application made by innovative Teq which provides services for converting files.
Not only does it provide TXT to PDF conversion, there are even lots of other conversion features in it.
Starting from word to pdf, pdf to doc, pdf to xls, jpg to pdf and so on, here are the steps:
- First download the All Files to PDF Convert application via Google Play Store or App Store.
- Then you can click the plus button in the bottom right corner and select the TXT format which will be converted to PDF.
- Then you can click convert and continue by selecting the PDF format.
- Later you can name the file according to what you want and wait for the conversion process for a few moments.
The final word
That’s how you can change notepad to PDF, hopefully this method can be helpful and useful.