Moving Lubang.com | Have you ever tried to increase privacy on WA? Basically, how to avoid being seen online on WhatsApp can be done easily. Someone does it because they don’t want to be seen as active, especially by certain people.
You can keep your personal activities secret there, so that other people don’t think that your account is active. WhatsApp users don’t just hide status on line only, but rather a story alias stories from certain contacts that are considered annoying and unimportant.
WhatsApp always provides new breakthroughs for its users, starting from presenting the sticker feature to being predicted to provide activation of 2 accounts on 1 cellphone. Even so, you need to pay attention to your privacy too. Don’t let other people know that you are pregnant on line aka open the WhatsApp application.
How to Hide WhatsApp Stories
If you often capture exciting moments through WA stories, make sure to keep them secret from certain contacts, so they don’t see them by following these guidelines:
- Open the app WhatsApp on your cellphone first.
- Select menu Status.
- Check and view other people’s status by pressing them for 3-5 seconds.
- If a pop-up menu appears, usually a notification will appear about muting status updates.
- Select menu Mute or Mute to deactivate that person’s status.
- To unmute it again, press and hold the contact’s status and tap options Unmute or Unmute.
How to Hide WhatsApp Stories on Android
Android cellphone users can hide stories WhatsApp quickly and easily, to increase your security and privacy. The following are the steps that must be tried, namely:
- Open the app WhatsApp on your Android cellphone.
- Select menu Status which is in the top center.
- Click Menu by pressing the button point three on the top right side.
- Select menu Status Privacy or Privacy Status.
- On the next page, determine who can see each of your status uploads.
- Select menu My contact or MyContactexcept for hiding the latest status updates.
- Click Finished or Done by pressing the check mark at the top right.
- Finally, the settings have been successfully saved.
How to Hide WhatsApp Stories on iPhone
You can keep every WhatsApp story upload private on iPhone, in fact the procedure is almost the same as for Android users. Complete information can be found and listened to below:
- First, open the app WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Open tabs Status at the bottom left.
- Select menu Privacy or Privacy which is on the top left side.
- Set who can see your status posts.
- Click My contact or MyContact.
- Finally, press the button Finished or Done to save the changes.
How to use WhatsApp so you don’t appear online
Some people often try to hide their status on line it’s on WhatsApp. In fact, you can do it easily and without any hassle. You don’t even need to use an application to keep it secret. For those who are curious, you should follow the discussion of this article until the end.
We have prepared several guides, so you can hide it from everyone. Anyone who is friends with you will think that your account is inactive, but it’s actually the opposite.
How to prevent being seen online on WhatsApp by turning off the blue tick
Someone will appear active when their message has been read, the sign is two blue ticks seen by the sender of the message. Therefore, you can turn it off by following these guidelines:
Step 1: Open the WhatsApp Application
You have to open the application WhatsApp first, either via laptop or smartphones depend on requirement.
Step 2: Click Menu
On the main page, press the button Menu by tapping the symbol three vertical dots which is on the top right. Its function is to display a list of all available options.
Step 3: Select the Settings Menu
To hide the blue tick, tap an option Settings or Settings. Then, continue by pressing the button Account or Accounts.
Step 4: Click Privacy
You can choose the menu Privacy or Privacy in the Account section, then check the other menu lists on that page.
Step 5: Select the Read Receipts menu
Don’t forget to press the button Read Receipts, then slide the tool to the left until it turns gray. If it is deactivated, the blue tick will turn off and the WA status will not be visible to everyone.
How to prevent being seen online on WhatsApp by turning off Last Seen
Feature Last Seen functions to tell you the last time you were active on WA. You can deactivate it, to prevent other people from knowing that your account is active on line. Here are the steps you need to know, namely:
Step 1: Open the WhatsApp Application
Open the app WhatsApp via cellphone first, then click Menu by tapping the symbol point three which is on the top right.
Step 2: Select the Settings Menu
You can press the button Settings or Settingsfollowed by selecting the menu Account or Accounts.
Step 3: Press the Privacy Button
On the next page, tap an option Privacy or Privacy to start the feature hiding process last seen in your WA account.
Step 4: Select Last Seen Menu
You can tap on options Last Seen alias Last Seenthen press the button There isn’t any or Nobody. This way, no one knows when you were last online on WhatsApp.
How to Not Be Seen Online on WhatsApp by Changing Account Information
Account information should need to be changed, so that other people think that you are not active on WhatsApp. How to? Check out our complete tutorial as follows:
- Open the app WhatsApp on your cellphone.
- Click Menu at the top right.
- Select menu Settings or Settings.
- Tap your profile photo.
- Select menu Info.
- Change account information to Offline.
- Finally, press the button Return to save the changes.
How to Not Be Seen Online on WhatsApp by Turning Off Background Data
Cause WhatsApp is always visible on line is that you often minimize WA. Not only that, quota usage is also increasing, you know. You need to turn off background data by following the tutorial below:
- Open the app Arrangement or Settings on your cellphone first.
- Select menu Data Usage or Data Usage.
- Click Usage Cellular Data or Cellular Data Usage.
- If the option isn’t there on your phone, press the button WiFi Data Usage or WiFi Data Usage.
- Search for applications WhatsApp.
- If you find it, wipe it toogle Background Data to the left to deactivate it.
- The WhatsApp application will be live offline automatically.
How to Not Be Seen Online on WhatsApp with Pop-up Notifications
You can reply to all WA messages via pop-up notifications, so that other people don’t know that you are there on line. You need to know the tutorial and read it below:
- Open the app Arrangement or Settings via your smartphone.
- Select menu Notifications or Notifications.
- On the next page, press the button Pop-up Notifications.
- Click Always Show Pop-ups or Always Show Pop-ups.
- Finally, all incoming WA messages will be displayed and can be replied to via the pop-up menu.
That’s a complete guide on how to use WhatsApp so you don’t appear online quickly and easily. Hope it is useful!
Indonesian – Malaysian – Singaporean – Dutch.
Content Writer. Bloggers.
Post Views: 88